Saturday, 6 November 2010
Madhus' recipe: Chocolate burfi
I thought of making some sweet for diwali.. I tried making this Chocolate burfi and turned out to be sooo tasty. Hence im posting its recipe.. Its quick and easy to make..Here goes the recipe.
1.condensed milk (carnation or milkmaid) -1 tin
3. 1/2 cup
4. butter – 1 stick or 50 gms
5. chopped & roasted nuts 100 gms
6. sugar 3/4 cup
1. Pour the condensed milk into a thick pan, add butter, sugar, cocoa powder and nuts to
2. Stir constantly on low to medium heat till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan (say 15
3. Pour evenly into a buttered dish.
4. Allow to cool and set. Cut to pieces and serve.
5. Refrigerate if you like.