Gobi manchurian is a Indian chinese dish. It is made of cauliflower. It is one of the famous starters served in many Indian restaurants which is dry, spicy and tasty. I usually make it as evening snacks during weekends which can be had with tea.
1) Cauliflower florets - 1 cup
2) Gram flour - 1/4 cup
3) Rice flour - 2 tbsp
4) Corn flour - 3 tbsp
5) Red chilli powder - 1 tbsp
6) Soya sauce - 2 tbsp
7) Red chilli sauce - 1 tbsp
8) Tomato sauce - 1 tbsp
9) Salt to taste
10) Oil to fry
11) Finely chopped coriander leaves - a few
1) Cut the cauliflower into big florets, wash nicely and boil it in water for 5 minutes.
2) Mix gram flour, rice flour, cornflour, 1 tsp soya sauce, salt, red chilli powder with water to get a thick batter. Dip the cauliflower pieces and
fry them in hot oil till golden brown.
3) Take a seperate vessel, heat little oil, add spring onions, add the red chilli sauce, tomato sauce, 1 tsp soya sauce, coriander leaves and a pinch of salt and cook for 1 min.
4) Put the fried cauliflower pieces in the above sauce, let it get mixed well and cook for further 1 or 2 mins.
5) Finally serve hot.