This is my own version of Cutlet made by using only carrots.
Here is the Recipe:
Carrots full big size - 3
Chilli powder - 2 tspn
Garam masala - 1/2 tspn
Salt as needed
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tspn
Bread crumbs - 1 cup
Rice flour - 3 tblspn
Oil - For frying
1. Grate carrot and steam them ,for 5 min by adding salt .It can also be boiled in microwave by adding water.
2. Mean while, take rice flour , add some salt to this also, and mix enough water to form a thick batter.
3. Now take the steamed carrot, squeeze well and drain water if any. To this add, chilli powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder. Once all items are added,Check the salt and add if needed.
4. Make round balls and form a cutlet/patty shape.This shape can be small or medium as desired. Now dip this in to the rice flour batter, and then coat well with bread crumbs.
5. Heat oil in pan. Once oil becomes hot, fry these cutlets.
6. serve hot,with tomato ketchup.
1. Can use finely chopped green chillies for spicyness,
2. Can also use chaat masala instead of garam masala.
3. Peas can also be mashed and added.